Now days most of us cannot spent sufficient time with partner due to busy schedule of personal and professional life. And if the couple had kids? then it becomes very difficult for them to spent some romantic moments with each other. But don't be panic! friends. Here are some tips that you can use and spent some romantic moments.
Now, Before arranging a romantic dinner at home, you need the proper planning-
- Think of decoration- Decide the proper theme(Romantic), then set well. Arrange the center table with clean table cloth on it. Place some decent crockery, Attractive candles on table, and bouquet in room.
- Lights- Turn your lights to dim, Candle light will change your Partner mood.
- Perfumes-Use decent perfumes for creating romantic atmosphere surrounding in room.
- Food - If you are good in cooking, then make your partner's favourite dish. This will be great surprise for your partner. Off-course Don't forget to arrange some deserts, chocolate, Ice-cream.
- Surprise your partner - Arrange this candle light dinner at evening to surprise your partner, when you both have sufficient time to spent and no extra professional burden. If you have kids, ask for your friend or baby sitter to take care of kids.
- Music - Music plays an important role in creating romantic mood. so Play some romantic music in room at low sound. Arrange some romantic movies too. Enjoy the party by Watch a romantic movie and kissing each other and hugs and Dance!
- Dress - Wear a beautiful Dress for smart look to impress your partner.
Your partner will not be surprised by party but the way you look your partner and care your partner feelings and love.